PROGRESSING CAVITY PUMP WORKSHOP
WITH A FOCUS ON COAL SEAM GAS
EXCLUSIVE PC PUMP Technology WORKSHOP with Lonnie dunn, p.eng. industry renowned expert in artificial lift
Join artificial lift and PC Pump expert, Lonnie Dunn, P.Eng. and other guest experts, in collaboration with Torque Alliance, for an exclusive and customized workshop that dives into PC Pump technology and design, and focuses on your application challenges.
When it comes to leading Progressing Cavity Pump (PC Pump) R&D, our clients want the best. Lonnie’s 30+ years of experience steers our PC Pumps to outperform the market. Here’s a glimpse of what he’s accomplished:
- Over 15 PC Pump related technical papers and presentations
- Inventor on several artificial lift product patents
- Co-authored PC Pumping Systems chapter in SPE Petroleum Handbook
- Participated on ISO 15136 PCP standard development committees
- Led the development of several PCP manufacturing facilities and product lines
- Developed initial C-FER PC-Pump Software and PC-Pump Short Course
- Understand PC pumping systems and their key components as well as system advantages/limitations and associated operating envelope
- Provide a comprehensive background on pump geometric and materials development/design and associated product options
- Review the Lifting Solutions PC pump manufacturing and quality control process
- Introduce the ISO 15136-1 Pump Standard and its potential use and benefits from a User/Purchaser perspective
- Develop a clear understanding of the pump and system components, selection and application design process including pump sizing and testing
- Review installation, operation and optimization best practices
- Discuss methods for troubleshooting and optimization including pump inspection/failure analysis
DATE: JuLY 26 and july 27, 2023
LOCATION: BRISbane, queensland, australia
SAVE YOUR SEAT
Let’s solve your lift challenges.
Reach out and Experience Performance with Lifting Solutions.