Rod Transport & Repair Unit Services
Lower your well intervention costs
Getting product to site is top priority for our clients. That is why we use the Lifting Solutions Rod Transport and Repair Unit (RTR).
The RTR is an all-in-one continuous sucker rod handling unit designed to provide a cost-effective solution for on-site service of any brand of continuous sucker rod.
The RTR provides service reel and continuous sucker rod delivery and pickup of product for: in-field string repair, worn-rod replacement, rod removal for inspection, refurbishment, or disposal and on- and off-site rod shearing.
- Hydraulically-driven reel with brake
- Hydraulic pinch rollers and rod shear, positioned for use on the RTR or over the well
- Hydraulic picker to load and unload service reels
Requires one operator, reducing on-site personnel exposure.
Engineered with redundant safety features:
- Dual-automated transport-reel rod lock arms that prevent rod from escaping the reel
- Remote-operated winch for pulling and releasing the rod end into the reel, minimizing personnel risk exposure to stored energy hazards
- Remote-operated reel-hub tilt mechanism that minimizes moving-load hazards
- Remote-activated, fail-safe reel-hub brake that reduces personnel exposure to rod spills and reel handling
- Remote-operated, reel-hub motor for spooling and unspooling rod from the reel, preventing personnel from handling the reel to position the rod
With the largest fleet in North America, our Endless Rod fleet is equipped with the right tools to keep downtime to a minimum
Endless Rod Welder
The Lifting Solutions Endless Rod Welder (ERW) is designed to provide our clients with an efficient, cost-effective solution for safe on-site welding of any brand, size, and shape of continuous sucker rod, coiled sucker rod, or our Endless Rod brand of continuous sucker rod.
Let’s keep your well running.
Reach out to our client solutions team and Experience Performance.